EE800 measures accurately CO2, temperature (T) and relative humidity (RH) in HVAC applications. Additionally, it calculates the dewpoint temperature (Td).
The E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor compensates for aging effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability. A multiple point CO2 and T factory adjustment leads to excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire T working range.
EE800 with analogue outputs features an optional passive T sensor, while EE800 with digital interface (Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP) calculates additional physical quantities: absolute humidity, mixing ratio, enthalpy, frost point temperature and water vapor partial pressure.
- CO2, T, RH/Td in one room transmitter
- BACnet, Modbus or analogue outputs
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation
- Highly insensitive to pollution
- Snap-on enclosure for easy installation
- Optional display
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Building automation